1. The first time you run drivercleaner, you will be asked to enter your registration details. These are provided by email when you complete the purchase process.
If you have not received this email, please click here to contact us.
*Please note, sometimes registration details are detected as SPAM, please check your junk mail.
2. We strongly advise you check for updates. This will ensure the very latest drivers can also be cleaned if required. The process is simple, quick and will NOT require a system restart.
3. When the driver process is complete select the drivers you would like to clean.
If you wish to clean multiple drivers simultaneously, simply check the box "Select multiple cleaning filters".
Then click the arrow of the drop down box to select desired drivers.
You should end up with a list in the box on the right hand side as shown in the example below.
4. Simply click the Start button to begin cleaning.
You will also need to verify that you would like to continue with the cleaning.
Click Yes to continue or No to return to the driver selection.
In certain cases, depending on the driver you are cleaning, you may be required to restart into safe mode.
If this is the case simply follow on screen instructions.
This ensures that all driver traces are removed.
5. The cleaning process takes around 30 seconds to 1 minute depending on the complexity of the driver being cleaned.
Once the cleaning process is complete, you can click Show Details to see what has been cleaned on your system. It's also advisable to restart your system before installing a new driver although not required.
Driver Version Check
Drivercleaner also includes a bonus utility called driver version check. This is designed specifically for ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards.
Simply run the program, select the type of graphics card you would like to check for and the OS version type.
Driver version check will show you the newest available driver. Click on the Downloads Site button to download drivers.
For additional help and support, click here here to submit queries online and browse the solution centre. This is a free of charge service we offer to all customers for the lifetime of the product.